Friday, August 31, 2007

Race for the Cure


As a loan professional with First Horizon, I'm proud of our national commitment to support the Susan B. Komen Race for The Cure. We will donate more than $1 Million nationally over a 5 year period to the Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

To do my part, I've created a team in Saint Petersburg, FL to raise money, and to walk the 5K on October 6th, 2007 at Vinoy Park. This will be my 4th year leading a team, and for those of you who haven't participated, it really is a fun and relaxing day. It's only $30 to donate and recieve a t-shirt.

I know, I know, some of you don't want to get up at 7am on a Saturday...uggh. But! I have a solution: Sleep in for the Cure Registration is only $35.00. You can select this option to join the Race in spirit and "Sleep In" race morning. They'll even mail you a Sleep in for the Cure pillowcase. So, if you want to walk, or donate, or just sleep in, click here, and join my team!

Lastly, my personal pledge includes a portion of every loan I close between September 1st and October 1st. This means I'll donate $100 for every loan you close with me or refer to me during this time.

Thanks everyone for supporting this worthy cause!

No comments:

Please go to : www.tonymarks.wordpress.com

How To Contact Tony Marks!

Phone: 727-698-7264
Toll Free: 800-453-7170
Email: admarks@fhhlc.com

JD Power @ Associates

JD Power @ Associates
We're ranked in the top 10.